I had such a wonderful mother's day! We celebrated my wonderful mom yesterday, brunch and gardening! And today I had a yummy breakfast made by Josh, got to look at Sunday ads and drink my coffee uninterrupted and Josh even did the dishes! Josh and the kids took me out to yummy Hawaiian food for lunch and then I got to nap when we got home! We were actually so stuffed from breakfast and lunch that we didn't bbq like planned, but went out for ice cream for dinner instead! Grace made me a bracelet and actually kept it a secret for like a week! AND best of all my present for Josh is some money to shop BYMYSELF in seattle next weekend!
Thanks family, I love you and I love being a mom more than I love being anything else! I am so blessed by my kids and hubby!
No comments:
Post a Comment