Sunday, June 5, 2011

Seattle







So I know- I need to post about disneyland, im getting there! But I have to note, that two weeks before we went to the big D, the hubby and I got away for a fun Seattle weekend!

Josh signed up for a PT class in Seattle, and I was SOO happy when he suggested that I go with him. He would be in class most of the time, so though we would have some fun evening time out on the town, it would mostly be alone time for moi. WHOA! Two WHOLE days of alone time??

Well first I was nervous/considered bringing the kids. I like a little alone time, a lot of husband time a lot of friend time, but I don't need very much time a lone. PLUS I was afraid I would feel guilty doing whatever I wanted whenver I wanted for two days...........................I got over it :)

It was part of my mothers day gift from Josh, he even gave me money to go SHOPPING! So sweet! The first night we had a fancy dinner at Leoscho, so good! And when Josh was in class the next day I fully enjoyed my time! Watched TV while I got ready/drankcoffee/ate breakfast! Then just wandered around the city to my liking! Super fun stores, awesome pike place market, street food! Cheese festival! SO fun! Then we had such a yummy dinner at Serious Pie, and world famous gormet donuts at a fancy restaurant called Lola's. (We actually went in, sat at the bar, and ordered donuts and hot chocolate.) Call me crazy but I crossed this event off my bucket list! They make the donuts after you order them, shake them in a bag of sugar and cinnomon and give you yummy things to dip them in!!!!! Best donuts and hot chocolate of MY LIFE!

Anyways, the second day was good, but tired of being alone. I had to check out of the hotel and walk around the city till Josh was done with class, got soaked! But met up with my brother and his girlfriend and spent the day drinking coffee and eating cheese with them.

So much fun, and so nice to relax! Thanks josh! (and thanks to my awesome mom and dad who took the kids!!!)













No comments:

She is so my daughter!

She is so my daughter!

Eating

Eating

painting

painting

The lovely grandmas

The lovely grandmas

Getting ready to pray with Monte

Getting ready to pray with Monte

He Proposed!

He Proposed!

The Bride's tea party

The Bride's tea party

The Family

The Family

JR's Wedding

JR's Wedding
The guys

Fourth of July

Fourth of July
Feeding ducks and fish

flowers

flowers

The Cast is OFF!!

The Cast is OFF!!
At the pool having a juice break

My all american girl!



Giving Josh "advice"

Giving Josh "advice"

Grace at the zoo!

Grace at the zoo!
Looking at the fish with Daddy!

Bridal Party

Bridal Party

throwing rocks at fish...whoops

throwing rocks at fish...whoops


Josh and his fish!

Josh and his fish!

So happy!

So happy!

My Favorite pic in the world!

My Favorite pic in the world!


Our trip

Our trip
Enjoying the ride

Cake!

Cake!

The dress

The dress

On Easter playing with bubbles!

our deer friend Penelope

Our trip

Our trip
over the mountain we go!

Playing at the snow park!

She's my little country girl!

The adventure begins

The adventure begins
Dressed for the first day of spring!

The Perfect Night!

The Perfect Night!