So, I know I've complained before that Gabe doesn't sleep. But I started to think about it and I realized that he naps and sleeps through the night on average two days/nights of the week! We have had really bad sore throats this week. I have had it since last wednesday and I think it is taking forever to go away because I haven't slept in over a week. I AM STINKIN TIRED. I know I will look back and laugh one day. Espeically at this; yesterday while driving Grace to gymnastics, I noticed, half way there--- to CORVALLIS- that I WASN"T WEARING SHOES!!!!
Really- I left the house without shoes on. I had slippers mind you so my foot sensitivity is just fine. But really, seriously, I NEED SLEEP. He has a check up tomorrow and I'm going to tell his doctor that I'm not leaving his office until he tells me how to make Gabe sleep.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is so my daughter!
Eating
painting
The lovely grandmas
Getting ready to pray with Monte
He Proposed!
The Bride's tea party
The Family
JR's Wedding
The guys
Fourth of July
Feeding ducks and fish
flowers
The Cast is OFF!!
At the pool having a juice break
My all american girl!
Giving Josh "advice"
Grace at the zoo!
Looking at the fish with Daddy!
Bridal Party
throwing rocks at fish...whoops
Josh and his fish!
So happy!
My Favorite pic in the world!
Our trip
Enjoying the ride
Cake!
The dress
On Easter playing with bubbles!
our deer friend Penelope
Our trip
over the mountain we go!
Playing at the snow park!
She's my little country girl!
The adventure begins
Dressed for the first day of spring!
The Perfect Night!
5 comments:
Aw :( I hate being too tired; I can only imagine what it feels like to go so many days without a good night's sleep! I hope you get one very soon.
~Kendrabelle
I promise it will pass. Elie didn't even sleep as often as Gabe does. Once, I put soap on my toothbrush and didn't realize it until it was in my mouth. Just give it a little time. =)
Sorry to hear about the sleepless nights you're having! I hope that it all passes soon! We've been going through the same sorta thing the past week! So, we can think of each other when it's 4:30am and we're both awake! It makes it easier if you're not alone right??? Ugh!!!
Hang in there!!!
Laughing...only because I just read Jessye's blog AND I can perfectly relate---although I feel like I'm getting to the other side and can kind of laugh about it now. Really sorry though...it WILL get so so so much better-soon! Hope the doctor had some good advice today and that tonight you get REST!!! How did our mom's ever do this? What do they know that we don't?! Love you.
That will be a great story to tell over and over again! Loved it:)
Reading over your most recent blogs I just wanted to send you some encouragement. It's all normal Les - you are doing great!
The weight WILL come off AGAIN ~ I'm right with ya. It's NOT fun!!!!!
Normal, but not fun!
Post a Comment