I love fall! It was never my favorite season until Grace was born and I think it is my favorite season (besides the Christmas season of course!) now because 1. Grace was born on a beautiful fall day and 2. because I don't go to school anymore, I think that's what ruined it for me before :)
Anyways we went to this really cute pumpkin patch yesterday and it was so much fun! I would recommend it to anyone if you are looking for a place that has lots of things for kids to do. They have a hay maze, a hay slide (a giant slide made out of hay), a hay pyramid, a little bike race track, and even this little sand-like pit but made of grain that the little kids to play in. Oh! and they had the cutest little baby cow to feed and pet. And of course a hay ride! The only thing it lacked was fresh donuts! We had lots of fun, a great way to celebrate fall!
2 comments:
Loved having you there today - as always I never get the chance to have in depth conversations with people there. But I love that you all get to have fun, a break and good conversation.
And just to clarify something - You are never a guest. You always belong and welcome.
I also love fall. It has definently become one of my favorite times of year. And, I love the pictures of the kids in the fall, at the pumpkin patches and all dressed up for Halloween.
Post a Comment