Thursday, April 17, 2008

Updates!

I thought I would take a little time to keep everyone updated. Josh and Grace and I are still loving it out here. It's been a cold and snowy spring so far, but you just can't beat the sunshine! And although we're living in Sisters, we absoulutely love Bend, there is so much to do! BUT there doesn't seem to be the multitude of jobs available like there is practically everywhere else. God is really teaching me a lot about patience and trust. And I also realized today that I was made to love God and be loved by him, that is my ultimate purpose. So as I am worrying and stressing that we are only here for three more weeks and don't know where Josh is going to work or where we are going to live, I have realized that God will put us where we need to be to love him and be loved by him and love others best, in the end thats our most important purpose.
It has been really hard because I am the kind of person who wants to know what is going to happen so I can plan things out, I can't do that right now and God is bringing me closer to him because of it.
Anways, as for other updates, Grace is doing great, we took her to the fish hatchery out here last weekend and she loved it, she is turning into such a little kid! Her new words are; elmo, all done, car and home. As far as potty training goes, she is her usual self. With every new step, rolling over, crawling, walking, talking and now potty training, she gets it down and then doesn't want to do it for a while. She goes on the potty everyother day or so but I don't think it's quite time yet. But she is doing great, she loves going on walks around the neighboor hood, watching the deer and going to see her Dad for lunch. (If we didn't do that once or twice a week we'd go crazy!) So we're all doing good, waiting to see, still, where we will end up, but enjoying the journey!

No comments:

She is so my daughter!

She is so my daughter!

Eating

Eating

painting

painting

The lovely grandmas

The lovely grandmas

Getting ready to pray with Monte

Getting ready to pray with Monte

He Proposed!

He Proposed!

The Bride's tea party

The Bride's tea party

The Family

The Family

JR's Wedding

JR's Wedding
The guys

Fourth of July

Fourth of July
Feeding ducks and fish

flowers

flowers

The Cast is OFF!!

The Cast is OFF!!
At the pool having a juice break

My all american girl!



Giving Josh "advice"

Giving Josh "advice"

Grace at the zoo!

Grace at the zoo!
Looking at the fish with Daddy!

Bridal Party

Bridal Party

throwing rocks at fish...whoops

throwing rocks at fish...whoops


Josh and his fish!

Josh and his fish!

So happy!

So happy!

My Favorite pic in the world!

My Favorite pic in the world!


Our trip

Our trip
Enjoying the ride

Cake!

Cake!

The dress

The dress

On Easter playing with bubbles!

our deer friend Penelope

Our trip

Our trip
over the mountain we go!

Playing at the snow park!

She's my little country girl!

The adventure begins

The adventure begins
Dressed for the first day of spring!

The Perfect Night!

The Perfect Night!