I don't know if I'll finish Christmas. Christmas was good- the end. Maybe I'll get to it this weekend and maybe not! Oh well!
Lately I've gotten both a burst of energy as well as a burst of "oh wow I remember what being nine months pregnant feels like." Now that the holiday's are over, Im gung ho about getting all the things done that need to be done before baby comes, but at the same time am hurting all over and ready to go to bed most nights when Josh gets home from work. Also at the same time I am savoring this last month of being a family of four, and even enjoying pregancy and excited for labor as it could very well be our last little one. In the years since starting our family I've become wiser, and understand that my list may not be completed on time or ever, and that it isn't the end of the world. But this is what the pannebakers are tackeling this month.
1. Move gabe and grace into one room and new bunk beds - DONE!! (can't find checkmark)
2. Organize hallway art supply closet so kids can get out activites and put them away without being harmed in the process. (true story) -DONE!!
3. Finish Baby Judah's room
4. Make playroom out of half of garage
5. Find baby stuff (car seat, basinette, wash clothes, etc..)
6.Decorate the kids room a little to make it look cute/co-ed
7.Take down Christmas lights
8. Wrap up my Dox Kids duties
The kids LOVE their new room and their new bunk bed! They've been waking up a little early but for the most part stay in bed! (Yes even Gabe!) And this is our new and improved closet! I wish I had a before picture because it was BAD. I keep trying to post a picture of the disaster of a baby room we have to tackle today but it wont let me, so I will post before and after when it's done!
No comments:
Post a Comment