Friday, January 6, 2012

December

Lately I just cannot bring myself to blog. I want to, I enjoy reading everyone ele's I just cant do it! So I am starting small with pictures and a few words.
She's just beautiful. We made Christmas cookies. We got busier this holiday season then I had wanted/planned, however we did make time to do lots of things together. I made sure to dive in and make messes and enjoy their little flour covered hands (and my flour covered floors) several times leading up to Christmas.
Grace loves her ballet class. I've been a bit concerned because the class is so serious. There is no playing- the girls do not giggle and smile, but she actually seems to like the seriousness and learning all the skills they are teaching her. Maybe we have a ballerina on our hands! Either way she seems so mature and lovely!
The kids and I made a gingerbead (ghram cracker) house. My sweet boy. I let them try several pieces of candy, and then told Gabe not to eat any more candy. Sometimes Gabe doesn't listen. But here he was so cute, he really was trying not to eat the candy. He kept looking at me and saying "ok mommy" and then the candy would just float to his mouth like a magnet. He tried- it was cute.
Yay for messes!
My aunt liz took us all out to lunch one day for an ortament exchange/baby shower. It was so sweet! And look at this little sweater vest my cousin picked out for baby Judah. (Yep that's right I blogged it!- his name:)
My camera stinks. But grace helped Josh rake the millions of leaves in our backyard. She worked so hard, josh said she litterally was a huge help!

1 comment:

Jessye said...

I LOVE the name Judah. We made stir sticks too. It was so much fun, but our marshmallows looked like someone munched on them =)

She is so my daughter!

She is so my daughter!

Eating

Eating

painting

painting

The lovely grandmas

The lovely grandmas

Getting ready to pray with Monte

Getting ready to pray with Monte

He Proposed!

He Proposed!

The Bride's tea party

The Bride's tea party

The Family

The Family

JR's Wedding

JR's Wedding
The guys

Fourth of July

Fourth of July
Feeding ducks and fish

flowers

flowers

The Cast is OFF!!

The Cast is OFF!!
At the pool having a juice break

My all american girl!



Giving Josh "advice"

Giving Josh "advice"

Grace at the zoo!

Grace at the zoo!
Looking at the fish with Daddy!

Bridal Party

Bridal Party

throwing rocks at fish...whoops

throwing rocks at fish...whoops


Josh and his fish!

Josh and his fish!

So happy!

So happy!

My Favorite pic in the world!

My Favorite pic in the world!


Our trip

Our trip
Enjoying the ride

Cake!

Cake!

The dress

The dress

On Easter playing with bubbles!

our deer friend Penelope

Our trip

Our trip
over the mountain we go!

Playing at the snow park!

She's my little country girl!

The adventure begins

The adventure begins
Dressed for the first day of spring!

The Perfect Night!

The Perfect Night!