Tuesday, October 25, 2011

update in pictures

Fall has arrived, we've been taking lots of walks and enjoying the sun and beautiful colors!


Im trying to do better at letting her learn by doing. I don't like to give up control in my kitchen, but she is getting SO big. I need to let her do things and watch her grow. And she loves to bake- and talk as she does it, she could have her own cooking show!bought 20lbs of organic apples and made applesauce, and a few apple pies ;) i LOVE fall!Super capes for super kids

awesome

We went to an early halloween party. josh and I went as a shot gun wedding couple....and no your eyes are not mistaken, Josh has .................a frolet. (mullet of a fro!)

Grosssssssss. And with no help from me- he did that himself!

We went to the pumkin patch with Papa

Love

The boysGabe was sooo happy to be riding a tractor



Such a good dad, did all the dirty work while we sat back and watchedI just thought she was cute. sipping her cider, while reading a book. The girl knows how to relaxGrace turned 5. and I know realize I have posted any of those pics yet, but I did happen to make the perfect birthday cake! I've been enjoying the cooler weather by baking .....a lot.They fight often, but are becoming such good friends. I love watching them play together.

oops, did I mention it's a boy??? I think I did - but this is how we found out.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Leslie, I LOVE that cake you made for Grace's bday! I'm going to make one for myself on my bday! :) Also, those capes are adorable!!! I need to make one for D, he's a big fan of "Super Grover" and I'm sure he's love one! Great photos of the pumpkin patch too! ;)

She is so my daughter!

She is so my daughter!

Eating

Eating

painting

painting

The lovely grandmas

The lovely grandmas

Getting ready to pray with Monte

Getting ready to pray with Monte

He Proposed!

He Proposed!

The Bride's tea party

The Bride's tea party

The Family

The Family

JR's Wedding

JR's Wedding
The guys

Fourth of July

Fourth of July
Feeding ducks and fish

flowers

flowers

The Cast is OFF!!

The Cast is OFF!!
At the pool having a juice break

My all american girl!



Giving Josh "advice"

Giving Josh "advice"

Grace at the zoo!

Grace at the zoo!
Looking at the fish with Daddy!

Bridal Party

Bridal Party

throwing rocks at fish...whoops

throwing rocks at fish...whoops


Josh and his fish!

Josh and his fish!

So happy!

So happy!

My Favorite pic in the world!

My Favorite pic in the world!


Our trip

Our trip
Enjoying the ride

Cake!

Cake!

The dress

The dress

On Easter playing with bubbles!

our deer friend Penelope

Our trip

Our trip
over the mountain we go!

Playing at the snow park!

She's my little country girl!

The adventure begins

The adventure begins
Dressed for the first day of spring!

The Perfect Night!

The Perfect Night!