Tuesday, August 23, 2011

P.S....?



Grace's self portrait- not bad!



The beach was gorgeous and so much fun!




I thought to myself "how cute! They are - heads together such sibling love!


Come to find out they're playing with my phone! A no no- but still so cute! At least theyre being mischevious together!



Happy Birthday Gabey!




We're pregnant!!!! We Pannebakers are still here and well! So many exciting things have happened to us since my last post! However two of which have been a broken computer and broken camera- making blogging so much harder! Anyways! News number one and most exciting; we're pregnant!!! Im due feburary 12th! This pregnancy started out a little rough- much sicker than I remember being with the first two, and right in the middle of moving to Corvallis kind of brought me into a depressing funk. Once I hit 11 weeks however I was so blessed to move out of the yucky phase and am now feeling great! And like I just mentioned we have moved! While I've loved our new home from the minute I saw it, it did take some adjusting. It is finally feeling like home and we LOVE living in Corvallis! Minutes from friends and family- it's just great to be home!

Other highlights- Gabe turned two! He is getting sooo big! Talking, counting, playing hide and go seek with his sister, climbing on everything, throwing everything! So sweet and SO energetic! Everytime he is too rough or hits, I say "Gabe be gentle" and he nods his head and says "baby tummy" and kisses the "baby!"

We spent an awesome weekend at the beach! (Thanks aunt liz!) Went to the zoo with my dear friend Jessye, and threw a birthday bash for my grandma who turned 75! I could be forgetting things but that's all thats in my head now. I just loaded pics from our camera- wasnt sure if it would work. Turns out the camera works fine but the screen doesn't work so these pictures were a nice surprise!!

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

Hurray!

Loved the email and the blog post!

The top picture is soooo cute!

I hope you have another curly haired girl:) So excited for you!

Lindsey said...

Hey Leslie! I've been thinking about you lately! So great to see that you're feeling better and settled in your new home! I love your blog header photo, so adorable! Miss ya! ;)

Growing Good Golfers said...

Congrats on the soon to be new addition!

She is so my daughter!

She is so my daughter!

Eating

Eating

painting

painting

The lovely grandmas

The lovely grandmas

Getting ready to pray with Monte

Getting ready to pray with Monte

He Proposed!

He Proposed!

The Bride's tea party

The Bride's tea party

The Family

The Family

JR's Wedding

JR's Wedding
The guys

Fourth of July

Fourth of July
Feeding ducks and fish

flowers

flowers

The Cast is OFF!!

The Cast is OFF!!
At the pool having a juice break

My all american girl!



Giving Josh "advice"

Giving Josh "advice"

Grace at the zoo!

Grace at the zoo!
Looking at the fish with Daddy!

Bridal Party

Bridal Party

throwing rocks at fish...whoops

throwing rocks at fish...whoops


Josh and his fish!

Josh and his fish!

So happy!

So happy!

My Favorite pic in the world!

My Favorite pic in the world!


Our trip

Our trip
Enjoying the ride

Cake!

Cake!

The dress

The dress

On Easter playing with bubbles!

our deer friend Penelope

Our trip

Our trip
over the mountain we go!

Playing at the snow park!

She's my little country girl!

The adventure begins

The adventure begins
Dressed for the first day of spring!

The Perfect Night!

The Perfect Night!