The Set up for Josh's Birthday Party!
Chocolate- peanut butter filled cupcakes
very tasty - though a bit crumbly- Kind of a brownie texture.
Stout Cupcakes
Kind of a spice cake. I used black butte porter for the stout part. The icing is literally beer and powdered sugar! I kind of made them just to be funny for Josh's party, but they were a hit! Even the girls liked them! They were almost gone by the end of the night!
Tiramisu Cupcakes
Made for Charlie and Bryce's birthday! (To follow an italian dinner) Really yummy. Not made with lady fingers, but a very light and moist almost sponge like cake. Coffee syrup- I left out the marsala, and a VERY yummy frosting made of marscapone and whipping cream! So good!
I've also made the german chocolate cupcake, which although I don't like coconut was a hit! I wish I had a picture because they were so cute, I cut the cupcakes in half and iced them in layers! The coconut icing, wasn't as tricky as I thought to make!
3 comments:
i do not like beer but i LOVED the beer cupcakes! can you make them again and I'll make beer bread with beer cheese soup. mmmm...
I love this idea! If you ever need any help in the eating department, you have my number ;)
Yummy
Post a Comment