Besides getting the flu we have;
- Given Gabe his first bowl of rice cereal! He likes it, and soon we'll add some real real food!
- Thought Grace broke her arm, again, and she still might have- jury's still out
- Decorated my house for Christmas......a week BEFORE thanksgiving! (Josh's suggestion- I love that man!)
- Went black Friday shopping with TWO kids intow! (I know I know- so not dox, but it's my mom and I's tradition and I LOVE IT!)
- Went to Costco like a thousand times
- Made the most perfect looking (and tasting) apple pie for thanksgiving - these are super out of order!
Another major reason my posting has been non-existent. Gabe has went from sleeping from 7 to 8 am to waking up every hour through out the night, to taking up nursing twice throughout the night, to finally sleeping through the night again but waking up at 5am, then to having the flu so back to waking up and nursing throughout the night again! I've said this before but Gabe, bless his heart, is teaching us that we know NOTHING about parenting. I still have no idea what makes him sleep and what doesn't. The past four nights have gone like this; Night1- had Josh get up with him when he cried so that it would be easier not to feed him and hopefully get rid of nighttime feedings, result- he cried and cried and cried! Josh was up with him for TWO hours in the middle of the night and then I broke down and fed him! Nite2- we let him cry, 45 whole minutes at 2 AM, then he went to sleep till 6:30. And then the past two nights he has slept through but waken up at 4:20, thus my exhaustion. And after the past month of not sleeping I will take 7 to 4:20! Apologies for the tired rambly post!
2 comments:
Why are you blogging? You should be napping! :)
-b
I would have to agree with Beka, but I would probably be doing the same =)
Post a Comment