I just wanted to take a minute to post......................................simply because I have a minute to post!!!
This week has been HARD. It started off GREAT. I actually left Gabe for the longest that I ever had. Ran some Christmas errands, had dinner with my mom and helped throw a super fun panty party for our friend michelle. Then gabe slept ALL NIGHT LONG, without making a peep until 7am the next mornign! I woke up refreshed and even missed the little guy. I was rested, refreshed and optimistic about the week ahead. THEN HE DIDNT SLEEP THE REST OF THE WEEK. At night he cried almost every hour until the wee hours of the morning only to awake at 6. He cried and cried every time I put him down for what would turn out the be a 30-45 min nap. It was hard. I love that little man with all of me, so it is all so so worth it. But this week I prayed, I cried I even swore a little bit. I contemplated calling the doctor just to Cry "what can I do to get him to sleep". But I knew even the best doctors don't even have the answer to that. So last night all the cards fell into place. I had him on a napping schedule. and even though he didn't really nap I kept to the schedule (keeping him awake for longer, then putting him down.) I fed him at night and then had Josh top him off with a bottle. (Im thinking he may not be getting full at night and that could be part of the problem) And guess what HE SLEPT ALL NIGHT LONG! I had actually forgotten what it felt like to sleep for a SOLID 7 hours!!!!!! Its incredible and I love it! And it gets even better. I kind of changed up our morning naptime routine, and HE IS STILL SLEEPING! I put him down at 9!!!!!!!!!!! and it's 11:22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I am ecstatic and just had to take a minute to post! Now with Gabe it's always been two steps forward one back, so I know this may be to good to be true, just a fluke, but Ahhhhh Im just going to enjoy it while it lasts!!!!!!
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is so my daughter!
Eating
painting
The lovely grandmas
Getting ready to pray with Monte
He Proposed!
The Bride's tea party
The Family
JR's Wedding
The guys
Fourth of July
Feeding ducks and fish
flowers
The Cast is OFF!!
At the pool having a juice break
My all american girl!
Giving Josh "advice"
Grace at the zoo!
Looking at the fish with Daddy!
Bridal Party
throwing rocks at fish...whoops
Josh and his fish!
So happy!
My Favorite pic in the world!
Our trip
Enjoying the ride
Cake!
The dress
On Easter playing with bubbles!
our deer friend Penelope
Our trip
over the mountain we go!
Playing at the snow park!
She's my little country girl!
The adventure begins
Dressed for the first day of spring!
The Perfect Night!
1 comment:
Sleep is wonderful! Congrats! We still don't have a good napping schedule down yet, but I will start working harder on it in the next month or so...
Merry Xmas.
Post a Comment