Asleep after a full day at the beach
Catching fish at the fair
Lovin the beach!
Sleeping in his swing
I am learning that having two kids is about achieving small victories. Today my mom came over in the morning to help me out, and I had a list of things I wanted to get done. Unfortunately even the best help covers less ground these days and I was only able to do one thing on my list and get a quick shower in. So I was a little discouraged when my mom had to leave (with me and not getting things done- not with my mom) However! after she left I had both kids asleep AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I almost sat down and blogged about it then because I was so excited but instead I cleaned all three toilets and put away laundry. That seems silly and small but the fact that a. they were both happy and asleep b. I had energy enough that I didn't need a nap and c. I got some chores done made me so ecstatic and proud! This two kids thing is still rough.....really rough, but I am finally seeing that it's possible! yea for small victories!
1 comment:
yay for small victories! I have trouble putting the laundry away even WITHOUT any kids! Props to you! You've given me the will power to put away the 4loads of laundry that took me a week to fold. :)
Post a Comment