High -managed to take a shower every day this week
Low- when I turn around quickly I get a whiff of myself and I almost always smell like spit up
High- Went on my first wog yesterday (thanks Jenna for the term) it went considerably well
Low- still haven't lost enought weight to fit into non maternity shorts and Gabe pooped on my only fitting pair this morning - hot all day long
Low- Gabe is growing/cluster feeding AKA eating ALL THE TIME
High- He's considerate enough to only eat every hour during the day and is still sleeping for three at a time at night
High- Fountains today were fun!
Low- I've had dishes in the sink for three days
High- I barely have time to pee with how often Gabe is eating
Low- instead of peeing at the moment I'm blogging??......
Low- I'm really tired
High- I'm now beyond normal tired, and into that middle school girl staying up all night at a friends house tired where everything makes me giggle. (Currently giggling at myself)
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is so my daughter!
Eating
painting
The lovely grandmas
Getting ready to pray with Monte
He Proposed!
The Bride's tea party
The Family
JR's Wedding
The guys
Fourth of July
Feeding ducks and fish
flowers
The Cast is OFF!!
At the pool having a juice break
My all american girl!
Giving Josh "advice"
Grace at the zoo!
Looking at the fish with Daddy!
Bridal Party
throwing rocks at fish...whoops
Josh and his fish!
So happy!
My Favorite pic in the world!
Our trip
Enjoying the ride
Cake!
The dress
On Easter playing with bubbles!
our deer friend Penelope
Our trip
over the mountain we go!
Playing at the snow park!
She's my little country girl!
The adventure begins
Dressed for the first day of spring!
The Perfect Night!
1 comment:
good job wogging. I'll come over and wash your dishes if they are still there :)
Post a Comment