Grace has a special announcement to make! She is going to be a big sister! We (all three of us) are super excited, and just wanted to share with you, our friends, that we will be having baby number 2 sometime next June/July! We will keep you posted! Love you all!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is so my daughter!
Eating
painting
The lovely grandmas
Getting ready to pray with Monte
He Proposed!
The Bride's tea party
The Family
JR's Wedding
The guys
Fourth of July
Feeding ducks and fish
flowers
The Cast is OFF!!
At the pool having a juice break
My all american girl!
Giving Josh "advice"
Grace at the zoo!
Looking at the fish with Daddy!
Bridal Party
throwing rocks at fish...whoops
Josh and his fish!
So happy!
My Favorite pic in the world!
Our trip
Enjoying the ride
Cake!
The dress
On Easter playing with bubbles!
our deer friend Penelope
Our trip
over the mountain we go!
Playing at the snow park!
She's my little country girl!
The adventure begins
Dressed for the first day of spring!
The Perfect Night!
6 comments:
Congratulations! Very happy for the entire family.
Wow - I am sorta glad I was behind with blog looking and got to hear it from your mouth:)
But man, I am way behind!!
Once you have three kids, any sort of disciplines are few and far between.
I am so excited for you:)
Congrats! How exciting. I just heard your news the other day. It's been a while since I've visted any blogs. I'm so excited for you guys. I'm sure Grace is excited to be a big sister! Take care.
Yeah Yeah Yeah and just let me say it again YEAH!!!!
So excited for you guys!
Hey Leslie! CONGRATULATIONS to you guys!!!! How very, very exciting! I'm so glad I came across your blog website address. I haven't looked at your blog in months! (And I honestly do not remember how to access the dinky one I started....silly me)
I hope & pray you have a wonderful pregnancy! I remember us talking about how much we loved being pregnant---hopefully that will be true this time too for you!! ....Yay for you!!! :)
Post a Comment