We are getting to a point with Grace where she is learning so many new phrases and words that I can hardly keep up! I definately have mommy ears and can understand her words better than others (and so can Josh) but with new words It takes me a while of repetetivness from her to catch up and figure out what she is saying. It is really fun though, it's neat to watch her learn something that we practice all the time, and it's really cool when she picks up on things that I didn't even try to teach her!
These are some of my favorite words or sayings of hers at the moment. (and their translations!)
I wub you too too (I love you too)
bayeeg (big)
cawur me (carry me)
pee pee (means both pee pee, as well as peanut butter and pannebaker!)
she is also learning songs like row row your boat, twinkle little star and my favorite, Happy Birthday! We taught her to sing it for my birthday so she sings it to Mommy every day!
1 comment:
You would have LOL listening to me pronounce those words Gracie style - I had to say them out loud to understand the cawur and beeyug!
Glad you got the pics working!
Can't wait to see the new place:) - all your hard work will be worth it.
Post a Comment