Am I too old to use the phrase; "I totally had an OMG moment"? Well if I'm not then I did!
Grace has recently brought to my attention a little habit of mine. It seems whenever I finish a task or get ready to begin one (both big and small) I say either "OK" or "Alrighty". It could be something like opening the car door to get Grace out of her seat, or after I've buckled up and before I've started the car, or after I am finished fixing her plate for a meal but before I serve it to her. And excuse me as I giggle a little to myself but as I am writing this sentence she sat down with one of her toys and said "ok" in her cute little voice before beginning to play with it. It seems as though it is somewhat of a transitional phrase for me. In fact I must have used these two words soo much because she now says it before I get to it, almost ALL of the time!! So now, I am actually getting out of the habit because I rarely get a chance to use my little transitional words. My point from all of this is that I realized two somewhat cool but also really scary things; one she listens to me, and two she might actually turn out like me!! OMG!! I better pay attention!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is so my daughter!
Eating
painting
The lovely grandmas
Getting ready to pray with Monte
He Proposed!
The Bride's tea party
The Family
JR's Wedding
The guys
Fourth of July
Feeding ducks and fish
flowers
The Cast is OFF!!
At the pool having a juice break
My all american girl!
Giving Josh "advice"
Grace at the zoo!
Looking at the fish with Daddy!
Bridal Party
throwing rocks at fish...whoops
Josh and his fish!
So happy!
My Favorite pic in the world!
Our trip
Enjoying the ride
Cake!
The dress
On Easter playing with bubbles!
our deer friend Penelope
Our trip
over the mountain we go!
Playing at the snow park!
She's my little country girl!
The adventure begins
Dressed for the first day of spring!
The Perfect Night!
1 comment:
She is SO cute Leslie!
I love the pic of her in the flowers...
Miss you guys - see you at Tilikum?!!
Post a Comment