A week in pictures............
Me Me turned 83, and we ate pasta and cake.
Grace didn't have school, so we finger painted.
It started as a pinterest project...............I've concluded pinterest project people don't have kids :)
Gabe bagged my groceries, thankfully eggs were not on my list!
Judah threw a fit until I let him feed himself....it aint yummy if its not all over your face!
Gabe had school, Grace didn't...... a rare treat, so we had a treat :)
Gabe has proven the ability to get injured doing almost anything, even drinking water
Happy boy
Grace and I made monster cookies for teacher appreciation week, the dough did not stay in the bowl.....but we had fun!
They were monsterous!
The first of many to come I suppose, this one courteousy of the girl and a ball.
(not who I would have expected!)
The baby gets a cookie while I clean up the glass.....then I had a cookie
Grace had her first spring soccer game, this is her fan club
She deflected 3 goals while playing defense!
She was proud and we were proud of her! Go gracie go!
We ended the week, getting to meet our new neice Layla! She was sweet and perfect, and it was good to visit with Luke, Lacy, Lola and Layla!
















No comments:
Post a Comment