Monday, October 1, 2012

KINDERGARTEN!

Umm did I forget to blog about this monumental event? Well Grace started Kindergarten this past month! We talked about school all summer and she was so excited. The week before kindergarten I started to panic a little though. Grace is so sweet and also SO sensitive at times. Last year, after Judah was born, she had a really hard time with preschool. (not wanting to go, crying etc). She also tends to do well  away from us in ballet or preschool until she notices one of us and then breaks down into tears. It hadn't occured to me until a few days before school that a. sweet little grace didn't know one single person in her class, and b. she would be running into her beloved grammie everyday at school. (Which is awesome but I was afraid she'd get emotional.) Well despite all my worrying Grace was a confident, excited, kindergarten loving young lady! The very first day I expected to hang around till she got settled in her seat but she hung up her backpack and gave me a hug goodbye! (I kind of stood there stunned for a second like........oh you want me to leave???) I had even told Josh the night before that I would not leave her there crying, that I would use a gentle approach till she was ready and comfortable. Ha! I held it together most of the morning. Gabe bought be a starbucks to make me feel better. Every day she tells me she can't wait to go back. ........oh and Im the classroom mom! PTA here I come :)
 
 At her class

 Quick hug and pic with mom
 Getting her backpack ready the night before

No comments:

She is so my daughter!

She is so my daughter!

Eating

Eating

painting

painting

The lovely grandmas

The lovely grandmas

Getting ready to pray with Monte

Getting ready to pray with Monte

He Proposed!

He Proposed!

The Bride's tea party

The Bride's tea party

The Family

The Family

JR's Wedding

JR's Wedding
The guys

Fourth of July

Fourth of July
Feeding ducks and fish

flowers

flowers

The Cast is OFF!!

The Cast is OFF!!
At the pool having a juice break

My all american girl!



Giving Josh "advice"

Giving Josh "advice"

Grace at the zoo!

Grace at the zoo!
Looking at the fish with Daddy!

Bridal Party

Bridal Party

throwing rocks at fish...whoops

throwing rocks at fish...whoops


Josh and his fish!

Josh and his fish!

So happy!

So happy!

My Favorite pic in the world!

My Favorite pic in the world!


Our trip

Our trip
Enjoying the ride

Cake!

Cake!

The dress

The dress

On Easter playing with bubbles!

our deer friend Penelope

Our trip

Our trip
over the mountain we go!

Playing at the snow park!

She's my little country girl!

The adventure begins

The adventure begins
Dressed for the first day of spring!

The Perfect Night!

The Perfect Night!