Gabe, my sweet boy Gabe turned 3 this summer! He is still the most spirited and energetic boy I know. He has been learning a lot this summer as well. He's starting to learn his numbers and shapes. He knows his abc's and his colors. And big news - he is completely and fully potty trained! He was using the potty off and on for around 6 months, and then one day, shortly after his birthday he just said- "I want to wear undies". And from then on we were just done with diapers! He doesn't even wear pull ups at night! I am so proud of him. While he is so passionate about everything he does (which is good and bad) he is such a sweet boy, and I love watching him grow into the person God made him to be.
Judah bear. I am constantly saying "Judah baby of the world" (stolen from the Kevin Henkes book Julius). Because he just is. He is SO sweet. He is happy almost all of the time. He loves watching his crazy brother and sister run around and yell and scream, and they equally delight in his rewarding giggles. All in one week, grace began to read, Gabe potty trained himself and Judah started eating real food! He is now eating rice cereal and a few fruits and vegetables. I am truly cherishing this year of cuddling him and enjoying his sweet babyness because I know how quickly it will pass!
No comments:
Post a Comment