All who know me, know that I LOVE christmas. Today was Christmas tree day in the Pannebaker home. It is a day that almost has holiday status. And let me just say that even more than I love Christmas, do I love this man pictured below. For he loves me so well, and allows me to be myself. One of our first Christmas' together we were planning to go to PA to have Christmas with his family. We would be gone over all of Christmas vacation (Josh was in school). So one day in talking about our trip, Josh turned to me and said.."so I guess we wont need to get a Christmas tree this year, huh?" I sat stunned. My jaw dropped open and I looked at him as though he told me he was leaving me for another woman. And funny as it is, that really was my genuine reaction- I don't think any circumstance would cause me to not get a christmas tree! Needless to say, Josh has never said anything like that again. Well I do love him, and saturday we were sitting around and he said "hey- want to see if we could get a christmas tree this weekend?" I melted. He brought be flowers, for no reason! the other day and while I SO SOSO love flowers and appreciated them THIS might have been better! He knows me, and loves me and I don't know why, it's silly but it just melted my heart. SO! I found a Christmas tree farm in town who wasn't really open yet, but whos owner just happened to be home, and we got a beautiful tree!
It was pretty cold and blustery, so candy cane hot chocolate was a neccesity
So was Cinnamon, apple walnut cake
Monday, November 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is so my daughter!
Eating
painting
The lovely grandmas
Getting ready to pray with Monte
He Proposed!
The Bride's tea party
The Family
JR's Wedding
The guys
Fourth of July
Feeding ducks and fish
flowers
The Cast is OFF!!
At the pool having a juice break
My all american girl!
Giving Josh "advice"
Grace at the zoo!
Looking at the fish with Daddy!
Bridal Party
throwing rocks at fish...whoops
Josh and his fish!
So happy!
My Favorite pic in the world!
Our trip
Enjoying the ride
Cake!
The dress
On Easter playing with bubbles!
our deer friend Penelope
Our trip
over the mountain we go!
Playing at the snow park!
She's my little country girl!
The adventure begins
Dressed for the first day of spring!
The Perfect Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment