As I stated in my previous post, I would like to play catch up to all that has been going on in our lives. For now I will post one pic and one (or a few) words for each event!
Monday, November 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is so my daughter!
Eating
painting
The lovely grandmas
Getting ready to pray with Monte
He Proposed!
The Bride's tea party
The Family
JR's Wedding
The guys
Fourth of July
Feeding ducks and fish
flowers
The Cast is OFF!!
At the pool having a juice break
My all american girl!
Giving Josh "advice"
Grace at the zoo!
Looking at the fish with Daddy!
Bridal Party
throwing rocks at fish...whoops
Josh and his fish!
So happy!
My Favorite pic in the world!
Our trip
Enjoying the ride
Cake!
The dress
On Easter playing with bubbles!
our deer friend Penelope
Our trip
over the mountain we go!
Playing at the snow park!
She's my little country girl!
The adventure begins
Dressed for the first day of spring!
The Perfect Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment