I have had so many blog posts written in my head this past week or two, but none of them have made them onto the computer. Lots of things going on in our world right now;
1. Tried to start a new tradition of Lucky Charms for bfast on St. Patricks day (who doesn't love candy in their cereal?--answer- Grace!) Grace very sweetly pretended to like them for her way over enthused mommy! (But her face looked like I was forcing her to eat Liver)
2. Gabe is almost crawling- he will be such a happier little guy when he can go chase his sister.
3. Grace is growing up every day. She can't wait to go to pre-school next year. She keeps telling me how she is going to school in the fall- then followed by "mommy, is it fall yet?"
Her and Gabe still adore each other, lately they've been holding hands in the double stroller and in the car, and boy oh boy can they make each other laugh! However I am getting little glimpses of the future, hearing (only once in a while) "gabe that's my toy! and seeing him scratch her face while they're in the stroller and she can't get away!
4. Grace was having some trouble being a good listener, so we cut the warnings down to one and implemented a sticker chart that worked great! After she earned enough stickers she was rewarded with a much antcicpated trip to Chuck-e-cheeses. And after I checked to make sure I had brought hand sanitizer it was a fun trip!
5. We CAN'T wait for spring at our house! We've got starts on the kitchen table and the bbq is ready to be brought out of hibernation!
6. Lastly, I've been dreaming lately of a baking business/or a baking blog or maybe both! I think I am just starting to crave some out of the house/using my brain/creative and non-diaper changing skills time!
1 comment:
I need a copy of that tribe picture! I can't wait to hear about Chuck e Cheese too!
Post a Comment