Saturday, September 5, 2009
Beaver Birthday Bash!
My Grandma went all out, throwing me the best beaver bash birthday ever! I wish I had documented with pictures better, but they brought up their motor home and decked it all out for my beaver birthday! Cute OSU table cloths, flowers, a cute black and orange printed menu, a HUGE birthday sign along with black and orange everything! We had breakfast pregame including yummy memosas (sp?) courtesy of my parents. And then every game food under the sun including ribs and my favorite dips and chips! We even had beaver beer! (Well I didn't, but it was cool!) So thankyou everyone, I feel very loved! I have lots more pics but my computer is acting funny, so I'll post more tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is so my daughter!
Eating
painting
The lovely grandmas
Getting ready to pray with Monte
He Proposed!
The Bride's tea party
The Family
JR's Wedding
The guys
Fourth of July
Feeding ducks and fish
flowers
The Cast is OFF!!
At the pool having a juice break
My all american girl!
Giving Josh "advice"
Grace at the zoo!
Looking at the fish with Daddy!
Bridal Party
throwing rocks at fish...whoops
Josh and his fish!
So happy!
My Favorite pic in the world!
Our trip
Enjoying the ride
Cake!
The dress
On Easter playing with bubbles!
our deer friend Penelope
Our trip
over the mountain we go!
Playing at the snow park!
She's my little country girl!
The adventure begins
Dressed for the first day of spring!
The Perfect Night!
1 comment:
Glad you had a good birthday, your family really go all out. The big sign was awesome!
Post a Comment