My baby bump is still here! I have been very patient, I think, so far. I really don't mind waiting a little more for baby Gabe. I am finally trying to rest and relax, spend some quality time with Grace and, even though I am super super excited to meet our little man, enjoying the time that we have left as a family of three, the calm and the sleeping at night! However when yesterday I thought my water broke and we went to the hospital to see if I was in labor I got a little excited and now am a wee bit bummed to be sitting here pain free!! But like I said I am enjoying the simple life for now, resting, and trying to show Grace lots of love. I think she is sensing the coming change, she's been a bit clingy, having trouble at bed time and having a few tantrums and what not. I think we will try and do something special with her this weekend. But anyways just to send an update out, my bump is still here! However yesterday inspired Josh and I to finsih up getting everything ready for baby Gabe. We mostly finished his room, though I have a few craft projects to go, and packed our hospital bags. Josh was so sweet yesterday - father's day- he knew I was tired but wanted to come home so badly and get things baby ready. So even though he had to get up early to work this mornign (on his normal day off) he stayed up late with me and put all baby gabe's clothes away, cleaned the bathroom and picked up our bedroom! He is seriously the best husband and daddy I could ask for! Here are some pics of my still present bump, Gabe's room and what an awesome guy Josh is changing our flat tire on our not so great Saturday this past weekend. (That's another post!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is so my daughter!
Eating
painting
The lovely grandmas
Getting ready to pray with Monte
He Proposed!
The Bride's tea party
The Family
JR's Wedding
The guys
Fourth of July
Feeding ducks and fish
flowers
The Cast is OFF!!
At the pool having a juice break
My all american girl!
Giving Josh "advice"
Grace at the zoo!
Looking at the fish with Daddy!
Bridal Party
throwing rocks at fish...whoops
Josh and his fish!
So happy!
My Favorite pic in the world!
Our trip
Enjoying the ride
Cake!
The dress
On Easter playing with bubbles!
our deer friend Penelope
Our trip
over the mountain we go!
Playing at the snow park!
She's my little country girl!
The adventure begins
Dressed for the first day of spring!
The Perfect Night!
2 comments:
I was just asking Stefanie yesterday if you had had your baby yet. Glad to hear that we are still waiting together. I'm assuming that you decided to have a vbac. Good luck with that. I'll be excited to "hear" who wins this race. Alright-I'm to competitive!
Hi Leslie! I think about you every day, just waiting anxiously to hear baby Gabe has arrived! His room looks great, I love the shelf with the letter "G" on it, nice touch! Good luck when the big day finally comes! See you soon!
~Lins
Post a Comment