Today is the start of our weekend, I decided. Josh is still at work but I've marked it as the start of our weekend anyway because it the first day that we aren't going anywhere in two weeks! Everything we've been doing lately has been super fun (like yesterday I realized we have eaten dinner with family and friends the past 5 days in a row- which I love) but we have been home late every night and up early every morning and it's started to wear on us a little. (Grace hasn't gone to bed before nine once since last saturday!) And one night this week I actually thought (though I am still awase from my due date) that if I did possibly go into labor I wouldn't have one ounce of energy to actually have the baby! Anyways it's time to rest up. I thought we wouldn't be doing much this weekend, but again I am wrong, but that's ok again, it's all fun stuff! We'll have time to rest after the baby is born right? :) Ha! Ok enough complainging, because like I said we've been having a blast. But today I am going to catch up on blogging and do all the posts that have been in my head this past week or two. Starting with this one;
I have only been regected from a handful of jobs in my life, and this one may by far be the most dissapointing. Read my rejection letter.
Thank you for taking the time to respond to the screener. We’re sorry, but you were not selected for our Rice Cracker Taste Test on Tuesday, June 9th. We will contact you for future taste tests.
We do appreciate all the effort that you put in to filling out the screeners. There are a couple of reasons that you may not have been able to get in. The first is that you may not have qualified for the type of consumer that our client was looking for. The second is that we have over 2000 people in our database and each test usually only requires 75 – 100 participants. We do our best to give everybody a turn but it is hard to keep track of who has and has not participated in our tests. We do hope you will give us another chance.
Thanks again for your time,
The OSU Sensory Lab
We do appreciate all the effort that you put in to filling out the screeners. There are a couple of reasons that you may not have been able to get in. The first is that you may not have qualified for the type of consumer that our client was looking for. The second is that we have over 2000 people in our database and each test usually only requires 75 – 100 participants. We do our best to give everybody a turn but it is hard to keep track of who has and has not participated in our tests. We do hope you will give us another chance.
Thanks again for your time,
The OSU Sensory Lab
Wow! I mean what am I if not an excellent snacker!!! I was thoroughly dissapointed!
1 comment:
ha ha ha! You didnt get picked. bummer and so funny.
Post a Comment