Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Big girl bed and baking




We put up Grace's "new" bed tonight. We cleaned and painted my bed from when I was a kid. She loved it, and I like it, her room finally feels more like a real bedroom now. However, it was a little sad; she looked like such a kid, not a toddler, in it, I don't want her to grow up!

Spent the entire day finishing her dress, baking and cooking-so domestic I know!
I love to bake, but I might have over done my plans for this week. I think I will get it all done, at the expense of a not so clean house and possible sandwhiches for dinner several nights this week!

Here is what Im baking:
Cupcakes-for tribe
Macaroons- Grandmas b-day
Mini Scones and Mini muffins for our mini girls tea party this sat ( I will post pics)
Lemon bars-Easter
Coffee cake-Easter
Cheesecake-Easter
Ok that list doesn't actually look that long, but it is, Im already tired!!

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

No wonder you are getting lost and using deodorants in place of the baby monitor...you are a crazy woman to be taking on sewing and baking like that PREGNANT.

Sounds like me tho...I tend to over-do it and then only realize it after the fact...BUT after kid three, I am getting a little better at saying no to myself OR maybe it's just because I seriously CAN'T do it all anymore.

The fam is finally asleep after "family movie night" (Bolt this week...) AND you should see this place. It's always a wreck now a days...oh well.

I love her dress and wish I could eat some of your treats too.

Anonymous said...

That bed is SUPER cute. And I love how much you bake :-)

Mini girls tea-party?! Can't wait to see pics!

Carlton Cottages said...

Oh Gracie's room looks sooooo cute! You are quite the domestic diva these days! Hope you are feeling well....look forward to talking to you soon!!
Darci

She is so my daughter!

She is so my daughter!

Eating

Eating

painting

painting

The lovely grandmas

The lovely grandmas

Getting ready to pray with Monte

Getting ready to pray with Monte

He Proposed!

He Proposed!

The Bride's tea party

The Bride's tea party

The Family

The Family

JR's Wedding

JR's Wedding
The guys

Fourth of July

Fourth of July
Feeding ducks and fish

flowers

flowers

The Cast is OFF!!

The Cast is OFF!!
At the pool having a juice break

My all american girl!



Giving Josh "advice"

Giving Josh "advice"

Grace at the zoo!

Grace at the zoo!
Looking at the fish with Daddy!

Bridal Party

Bridal Party

throwing rocks at fish...whoops

throwing rocks at fish...whoops


Josh and his fish!

Josh and his fish!

So happy!

So happy!

My Favorite pic in the world!

My Favorite pic in the world!


Our trip

Our trip
Enjoying the ride

Cake!

Cake!

The dress

The dress

On Easter playing with bubbles!

our deer friend Penelope

Our trip

Our trip
over the mountain we go!

Playing at the snow park!

She's my little country girl!

The adventure begins

The adventure begins
Dressed for the first day of spring!

The Perfect Night!

The Perfect Night!