I know Grace is still young, but lately she has been all about being "mommy's helper". She LOVES to stand on a chair and help me mix up batter for brownies, or apples for an apple pie. And she also loves to "help" me clean. I am loving it, but actually running into problems because she always wants to help, even when I'm cooking on the stove and she really can't. Anyways, it's a lot of fun, and even though she's young I'm excited to teach her the trades of the kitchen and share that special time with her. I can see also, even at her age, how good she feels about her self when she gets to help and can accomplish a small task like adding an ingredient or stirring.
Here are some pics. Happy Thanksgiving!
2 comments:
Pretty background - go you!
And wonderful pictures too. I loved seeing so much of you this weekend.
I hope you always come back for visits...
The boys love "helping" me in the kitchen. It's fun though.
Post a Comment