Tuesday, August 19, 2008
The hollywood hump!
Tomorrow Josh and I will reach the hollywood hump in our marriage. That is what I've decided to call our 3rd wedding anniversary because that's as far as most young married couples in hollywood last these days, especially those who are on T.V! Anyways I was looking at our wedding pictures and started to tear up a little bit! So much has happened since we got married not so long ago, and I just thought I'd take a minute to reflect and share some of our informal pictures with everyone! I love you honey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is so my daughter!
Eating
painting
The lovely grandmas
Getting ready to pray with Monte
He Proposed!
The Bride's tea party
The Family
JR's Wedding
The guys
Fourth of July
Feeding ducks and fish
flowers
The Cast is OFF!!
At the pool having a juice break
My all american girl!
Giving Josh "advice"
Grace at the zoo!
Looking at the fish with Daddy!
Bridal Party
throwing rocks at fish...whoops
Josh and his fish!
So happy!
My Favorite pic in the world!
Our trip
Enjoying the ride
Cake!
The dress
On Easter playing with bubbles!
our deer friend Penelope
Our trip
over the mountain we go!
Playing at the snow park!
She's my little country girl!
The adventure begins
Dressed for the first day of spring!
The Perfect Night!
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing Leslie! Congratulations too ~ now I remember your anniversary was on the 20th (night of my party).
I hope you had a great day with him - your romantic guy!
Did you see pics of Mya on Molly's blog???
Post a Comment